Wikilajme:Kriteret për grisje të shpejtë
For anything not a valid candidate for speedy deletion, use Wikinews:Deletion requests, or consider other approaches (moving the content to user's own area, editing content).
The cases redakto
Admins may immediately delete a page, so long as it satisfies at least one of the following criteria. Always check the page history first to see if any previous version can be restored, such that deletion is not necessary.
- Përmbajtje ose histori pa kuptim (p.sh. karaktere ose fjalë të rastësishme).
- Faqe testimi (p.sh., "Mund të krijoj vërtet një faqe këtu?").
- Vandalizëm i pastër.
- Artikuj shumë të shkurtër pa kontekst (p.sh., "Ai ishte një punëtor i shkëlqyeshëm. Dhe meqë ra fjala, kishte një shok më të mirë se veten.")
- Grisja e një faqeje me një titull tjetër nga një faqe ekzistueze por teksti është prerë nga faqja e vjetër dhe është ngjitur në faqe e re, pasi humbet historiku i redaktimit të faqes.
- Reklamë ose spam.
- Kërkesë nga vetë autori kur faqja nuk ka redaktues të tjerë.
- Obvious hoaxes, spoofs, April Fools-type pranks or other works of fiction that damage the credibility of Wikinews. In some cases, it may be desirable to preserve the content by moving it to a user subpage of the author.
- Content reposted without changes that was deleted according to established deletion policy.
- This does not apply to content that was undeleted with consensus.
- Foreign language articles which do not appear to be news (for news items, some attempt should be made to move them to the appropriate language edition of Wikinews, if it exists).
- An obvious copyright violation that is a cut-and-paste exact or near-exact duplicate of content from a copyrighted source. Speedy delete does not apply for public-domain sources, when public domain reprint permission is granted from the original source and specified in the article talk page, or to articles with a third-party edit history
- Obvious mistaken posting of encyclopedic entry (delete as possible copyright violation from Wikipedia or similar incompatibly licensed source.)
Of course, the Sandbox is exempt from these rules and should not be deleted even though it may satisfy some of the criteria. In the case of vandalism, SPAM, or copyright violations, the violating text should be removed from the sandbox.
Redirects can be immediately deleted if they have no useful history and
- They refer to non-existent pages. Before deleting a redirect, check to see if the redirect can be made useful by changing its target.
- Were created by moving user pages out of the article space. Sometimes new Wikinewsies accidentally create user pages in the main article space. Move them into the user space using the "Move this page" tool to preserve their history, and consider waiting a day or two before deleting the resultant redirect.
- Were created, not earlier than 2009, by renaming an article prior to publication, and the article has since been published.
- Are the result of vandalism (e.g. renaming a page to a nonsense title; when the page is moved back to its correct name, a redirect will be left behind).
Other pages redakto
- Personal subpages, upon request by their owner.
- Talk and/or comments pages of already deleted articles.
- User talk pages of non-logged in users where the message is no longer relevant. (This is to avoid confusing new users who happen to edit with that same w:IP address.)
- Empty categories (no articles or subcategories) whose only content has consisted of a redirect or links to parent categories.
- User and talk pages on request of the user, where there is no significant abuse, and no administrative need to retain the page. A redirect (to the user's new name, or to perhaps Wikinews:Departure lounge, or just a short note saying User no longer here) should be created to avoid red links and confusion.
- Comments pages of unpublished articles - these are automatically created properly when an article is published. Further, a comments page can easily become lost if the article is moved prior to publication.